This website and the ContainerSSH source code is distributed under the MIT-0 license (see below) with the following exceptions:
- To keep things fair the ContainerSSH name, logos, and graphic assets located in the branding repository may only be used in accordance with the ContainerSSH brand license.
- Company marks such as GitHub, Docker, Twitter, etc. Trademarks are properties of their respective owners and may only be used according to their trademark guidelines.
- Some decorative images are licensed from Unsplash.
- MkDocs is distributed under the BSD license.
- Material for MkDocs is distributed under the MIT license.
ContainerSSH binaries contain open source components under the following licenses:
- MIT, MIT-0
- Apache 2.0
Details of these licenses can be found in the
NOTICE.md file published with each release or by running
MIT No Attribution License (MIT-0)¶
Copyright (c) 2020 ContainerSSH contributors
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.